Your school can customize it’s day camp by selecting from our growing list of art, fitness, and enrichment programs.
We currently offer the following classes:
- Soccer Stars: A great class for aspiring young soccer players of all levels. Students will practice ball handling, passing, and shooting in a fun and safe environment. GOAL!!!
- Basketball: Kids will learn the basic rules of basketball while practicing ball-handling, dribbling, and shooting. Great practice and game play for children of all skill levels.
- Exploring Rhythm and Sound: The object of the course is to help children refine their sense of hearing in order to appreciate the beauty and rhythm of sound. Students will explore methods used to produce sound, identify and classify various types of music and musical instruments. Students will learn breathing techniques to control voice and pitch. They will learn basics of reading and writing music and create and perform music of their own!
- Young Actors Creative Theatre: Our actors will learn to work together by exploring familiar characters and stories as well as being encouraged to let their imagination go and invent a tale or two. Students will develop confidence while being introduced to the vocabulary of theatre. Movement and music will be incorporated as well, and each actor will have a chance to shine both individually and within the group.
- Creative Arts: An exciting journey through the arts in a friendly non-competitive environment. In this class students will explore various artists and styles and acquire fun ways to create their own artwork.
- Yoga: Kids are taught traditional hatha and nontraditional yoga poses, games, partner exercises, arts, crafts, music, songs, and yoga sounds. Partner exercises, deep breathing, relaxation, and stress management techniques are integrated into all classes.
- Tae Kwon Do for Kids: Students will learn contemporary Tae Kwon Do basics with a focus on balance, flexibility, and coordination. This class is designed to develop the student’s confidence, manners, focus, and self-discipline.
- Animal Discovery: An exciting journey through The Animal Kingdom! Students will learn about and discuss various species and habitats as they go through an Animal Planet series. The series is followed with group discussion and interactive Animal Planet games/puzzles.
- Zumba for Kids: The Zumba program is an effective, exhilarating, Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning dance fitness-class that has taken the fitness industry by storm. It achieves the perfect balance of a progressive core workout, full-body cardio and strength training, and a stress-relieving, energy-producing fitness experience. A great workout for kids of all ages.
- CrossFit Kids: Children will go through a variety of exciting cross fit drills focusing on speed, strength, balance, and flexibility. This class also includes fun team building games like Tug of War and obstacle course races